Are you looking for Calming Paste For Horses Reviews? Our experts found 34135 number of feedback online for "Calming Paste For Horses" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Calming Paste For Horses. On selected products for the Best Calming Paste For Horses you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Calming Paste For Horses
Our team scanned 34135 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Calming Paste For Horses in this article.
|1||Vita Flex Vision Focusing & Calming Supplement for Horses||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||MagnaGard Pre-Performance Calming Paste for Horses - All Natural Gastric Support by Eagle Equine (6 Pack)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Horse Health B-Kalm Calming and Focusing Paste||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||UltraCruz-sc-516023 Equine Calming Supplement for Horses||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Farnam Quietex II Focusing & Calming Paste for Horses||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SynChill Oral Horse Calming Gel (Single Dose, 5 ml)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Oralx Calm and Cool for Horses. Calming Paste Formulated with L-Tryptophan & Herbal Extracts. Helps Maintain Calm||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Oralx Show Horse. Herb-Free Calming Paste for Horses. L-Tryptophan||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Redmond Daily Gold Syringe Natural Healing Clay for Gastric Ulcers in Horses (Stress Relief Pre-Race Paste) (Single Pack)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Perfect Prep EQ Supreme Horse Calming Paste||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Vita Flex Vision Focusing & Calming Supplement for Horses
- Won’t cause drowsiness or affect performance
- Unique combination of seven active ingredients
- Excellent for heavy training, performance activities, competition, racing & trailering.
- Please check your association for testing rules and regulations
- Mini-pellet formula
2. MagnaGard Pre-Performance Calming Paste for Horses – All Natural Gastric Support by Eagle Equine (6 Pack)
- MagnaGard Pre-Performance Paste helps keep horses calm and performing well when trailering or competing.
- Excellent source of magnesium and other important trace minerals.
- Provides vital electrolyes that are crucial to ensure your horse’s muscles are functioning at optimum levels.
- All natural ingredients.
- Use 15-60 minutes before trailering, competing, or before or during any stressful situation.
3. Horse Health B-Kalm Calming and Focusing Paste
- Helps maintain calmness in horses prior to exercise, competitions or transport
- Has been used by horse owners for many years
4. UltraCruz-sc-516023 Equine Calming Supplement for Horses
- Promotes a healthy nervous system and support calmness in horses
- Specially designed for horses that show signs of hyperactivity or nervousness, or horses that are extra responsive to stress in their environment.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, B-Vitamins and the amino acid Theanine
- Beneficial for any horse that is stressed by trailering, vet visits, or is easily excitable, or for hot performance horses that become excitable prior to showing.
- Supplied as 6 single, ready to use tubes
5. Farnam Quietex II Focusing & Calming Paste for Horses
- Unique combination of ingredients proven to help horses stay focused and alert during training and competition.
- Ideal for traveling, competition*, heavy training, veterinarian, farrier or dental visits *Check with your association for testing rules and regulations.
- Works in just two hours and won’t cause drowsiness or impede performance
- Comes in easy-to-administer paste syringe and economical pellets
- Available in 1.09 oz. Paste and 1.625 lb. Pellets
6. SynChill Oral Horse Calming Gel (Single Dose, 5 ml)
- COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE & NUTRITION.
- 100% NATURAL EQUINE CALMING SUPPLEMENT.
- HELP YOUR HORSE REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE, & COMPLIANT.
- AVAILIBLE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
7. Oralx Calm and Cool for Horses. Calming Paste Formulated with L-Tryptophan & Herbal Extracts. Helps Maintain Calm
- ORALx CALM AND COOL: Calm and Cool is nutritional oral paste containing a unique blend of L-Tryptophan and Herbal Extracts (Ginger Root, Hops, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, Wood Betony), to help your horse athlete maintain calm and focused composure on the track in the arena.
- EASY TO ADMINISTER: Calm and Cool is highly palatable and easy to administer from its handy dosing syringe.
- HIGH QUALITY INGEDIENTS: Calm and Cool is a high-quality supplemental source of L-Tryptophan and Herbal Extracts.
- TRUSTED & DEPENDABLE: Calm and Cool is manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ingredients with guaranteed analysis.
- IN THE BOX: Calm and Cool Oral Paste Supplement in one dosing syringe.
8. Oralx Show Horse. Herb-Free Calming Paste for Horses. L-Tryptophan
- ORALx SHOW HORSE: Show Horse is a Herb-Free nutritional oral paste that contains important vitamins and minerals to help your horse maintain calm, focused composure in the arena, on the track or in the trailer.
- EASY TO ADMINISTER: Show Horse is highly palatable and easy to administer from its handy dosing syringe.
- HIGH QUALITY INGEDIENTS: Show Horse, is a high-quality supplemental source of L-Tryptophan, Magnesium and Vitamin B-6.
- TRUSTED & DEPENDABLE: Show Horse is manufactured in the USA using the highest quality ingredients with guaranteed analysis.
- IN THE BOX: Show Horse Oral Paste Supplement in one dosing syringe.
9. Redmond Daily Gold Syringe Natural Healing Clay for Gastric Ulcers in Horses (Stress Relief Pre-Race Paste) (Single Pack)
- WHEN WOULD I USE THIS? – The Daily Gold syringe can help stop diarrhea in your foal or mature horse.
- WHAT IS DAILY GOLD? – Daily Gold is a completely natural montmorillonite clay that contains 68 minerals and 3% sodium chloride.
- WHAT DOES IT DO? – Daily Gold has a way with digestive issues.
- HOW TO USE? – Place the tip of the syringe in the corner of your horse’s mouth.
- HOW MANY DOSES DO I NEED? – It depends on the issue.
10. Perfect Prep EQ Supreme Horse Calming Paste
- For maximum effect use 80cc (one full oral syringe) 90 minutes prior to activity.
- Industry-leading full 80cc of targeted active ingredients.
- May be used alone or as part of the Perfect Prep Calming System.
- Contains no substances prohibited by FEI, USEF or AQHA and is show safe.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Calming Paste For Horses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Calming Paste For Horses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Calming Paste For Horses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Calming Paste For Horses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Calming Paste For Horses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Calming Paste For Horses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Calming Paste For Horses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Calming Paste For Horses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Calming Paste For Horses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.